We'll day two is over. Only 12 more to go. But there is good news! And it will help me (us) alot in our journey. Unfortunately, you'll have to wait to find out at the end of the post.
Today I had similiar foods from yesterday. Only I had a 3 hour bloc of classes where I didn't eat, so I get pretty hungry and in kicked the withdrawals. It was pretty sh*tty needless to say.
I have discovered that nuts are the key. They suppress your appetite. Additionally, they provide a decent amount of protein and much needed caloric energy. I'm still trying to eat as much as possible of these non-high-calorie-dense foods continually so I can get as many calories as possible in to try and limit muscle trophy. I had the pecans, spinach, and carrots at school again today. It's hard to get full on just the vegetables so the nuts are very welcome.
It's not too bad. They worst other than the mid day craving was when my roommate asked me to go to Wendy's with him tonight, he of course had a baconator, which wasn't bad for me because I have been used to no meat from Vegetarianism, but the Oreo Frosty was terribly tempting as well as the fries. This trip, however, leads me to today's news...
We have recruited another journeyman for our cleanse experiment. During our trip to Wendy's, I was outlining the Cleanse to Matt, and he fell into my attorney trap and was convinced to do it. So now we have three members in our boat sailing to the legendary land of Cleanse. His will be more of a fruit diet because he is limited in his tastes for vegetables though. We shall see how it goes.
Good evening and good night.
A Letter To My Most Influential Teacher
14 years ago

Charlie said watching Top Chef was extremely difficult tonight. And im interested to know if Matt can make it.
ReplyDelete