Day 4, Friday has come and is almost gone. Although I think I will head out to a friends house here in a bit and challenge the world.
Regardless, today went pretty well, I was able to keep hunger away during my 3-hour class stretch. Eating a few carrots and other things while walking between classes helps alot with that, also eating a good breakfast is important.
The afternoon came about a test of a pick up soccer. It went pretty well for about an hour then I got tired. But that was more likely due to lack of fitness than anything else. Regardless, it was now time for smoothies.
We went to Kroger and bought a plethora of fruits and et cetera. Proceeded to make delicious smoothies and greatness. Mine consisted of banana, strawberry, black and blue berries, mango, orange and apple juice, and of course spinach. Sweetness. It's working out pretty well so far.
All in all today was good, I felt good for alot of the day, but I am definatelly looking forward to next Monday.
Well until next time.
Goodnight and good evening.
A Letter To My Most Influential Teacher
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment