Ok, so I got up this morning and felt really really bad a weak. However, after 30 minutes and drinking some orange juice, eat a banana and some walnuts, I feel much better, still kinda bad.
Lesson to be learnt: don't skimp on the food in the evening. From about 7PM on, I only ate a salad from Wendy's and part of a bell pepper. Bell peppers are nasty little things raw, by the way.
So, thusly, I will try to make it out until Monday with what I have, but I think I will go to a more fruit-based diet next week like the new contestant Matt is doing. It may be worse for my blood sugar, but at least my blood sugar won't be down like it was this morning! Can't have that happening.
Well, will report on the rest of the day later on tonight. Ciao.
A Letter To My Most Influential Teacher
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment